Thursday, July 4, 2013

Zombie Survival (Candy) Kit

     My friend, Chelsea and I wanted to make a really amazing gift for our buddy, Garrett this year. After thinking about it and knowing we didn't have a lot of money to spend on his gift, we decided to build him a Zombie Candy Survival Kit. :D So Pinterest was our friend in this endeavor! 

     We used these as guides and used our brains to add more! (^_^) 
Candy List:
M&M's (Pretzel) x 2
M&M's (Original) 
Reese's Peanut Butter Cups x 2
Smartees
Candy Cigarettes
Fruit Roll Ups (Still in their box)
Resident Evil T-Virus Antidote Soda

Extra Items: 
2 Ammunition boxes (one was for Rifle Cartriges and the other was for .22's)
 Empty Medicine Bottle **Wash before using!!**
Large Ammunition Container
Flashlight
2 Little Nerf Guns
Packing Tape
Scotch Super 77 Multi-Purpose Adhesive Spray
Anti-Zombie Pictures (included in Tutorial)

So this is what Chelsea and I did!

Step 1: We emptied the ammunition boxes and filled one with Reese's Cups and the other with Smartee's! 











 Step 2: Stuff a Flashlight with M&M's







Step 3: I took a large, empty pills bottle (I washed it before hand, because I didn't want any residue to get on the candy) and filled it with 2 bags worth of Pretzels M&M's! I made the label via Microsoft Word and used packing tape. Everything on the label was made up, though I used a generic templet from Google.
 
 







Step 4: Wrap a box of Fruit Roll Ups with white paper and this picture! (^_^) You can add words if you want to! I just fixed it in Microsoft Word. 



 




Step 5: Include the simple items like the Candy Cigarettes  the Resident Evil Soda, Nerf guns and bullets, and the Zombie Survival Guide. 

 








Step 6: Decorate the Ammunition Container! (^_^) I only used a few items.. I printed them on paper, cut it out and glued it on using the Scotch Super 77 Spray! (Be careful, it's SUPER sticky!)



 





And a close up of what it looks like all inside the container









And here is our buddy enjoying his gift! (^_^) Happy Surviving! <3

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment